Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2022 Slingshot Windsor Wakeboard
The 2022 Slingshot Windsor board. You want to ride like James Windsor? So do I. It's not going to happen.
But anyway, this board here is a great head start if you want to be like him. Absolutely unreal board. A crowd favorite when it comes to cable parks with its unique features.
The wood core, super stiff. So it's perfect for your cornering. It's got tip and tail channels along with your fins. So you gain that maximum control on the water for landings for your cornering for every- pretty much everything.
This board is all-round and probably one of our top sellers here at the gold coast wake park. Come down, check it out!
PARK / TECH / BOOST
The Windsor is based off of one of our most popular park boards, the Coalition, but with mods to make it more suitable for hard edging, huge kicker hits and deeper presses. With subtle tip and tail channels and a more aggressive rail profile, the Windsor offers the perfect amount of traction to give riders confidence around the corners, releasing off the water for air tricks, and landing with speed after hanging out in the air for a few seconds following kicker hits. The flex tips help riders lock into nose and tail presses with ease and the new size range from 141 up to 153 accommodates park riders of every size.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Hybrid Rocker Profile - Delivering the best of both worlds, the Hybrid Rocker Profile is a happy medium with a little more pop than a continuous rocker, but still nice and fast on the water.
- Signature Flex Tips -Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Tip and Tail Channels - Subtle channels pressed into the tip and tail of the board provide additional traction while on edge without restricting the board’s freedom on obstacles.
Check out our Slingshot collection here.