Any Boat, Any Water Condition
- Women’s Specific Flex – 30% Softer Flex to maximize feel for more finesse skiers.
- Clean Edge Technology: This revolutionary ski technology allows skiers to ski behind any boat, at any speed, in any water condition. The beveled edge of a traditional waterski allows water to wrap around the bottom of the ski and up the sidewall where it finally releases off the ski’s top edge. Clean Edge is bevel-less and the sidewalls are rotated inward like wakeboard edge. This combination causes water to release cleanly off the ski’s bottom surface resulting in a 50% less drag than conventional skis.
- Clean Edge Location: Less drag equals more lift and it is the lift on the rear 50% of the Freeride’s running length that enables low drag skiing with less spray and effort. From under the skier’s front foot through the forebody of the ski, the Freeride utilizes a traditional ski edge design. This rounded edge rides deeper in the water for the stability skiers need.
- Carve Rails: Steep entry concave for amazing edge hold when laying down powerful arcs.
- Freeride Flex: A snowski inspired flex pattern allows the Freeride to bend its rocker into turns providing smooth carving with low effort.
- HEX Fin: We’ve taken the traditional 2D waterski fin model to the next level by creating a NACA Airfoil inspired 3-dimensional fin for more lift and lower drag. Acting like an airplane wing, this surf style fin enhances ski versatility by increasing glide speed and turning properties.