The Press Kneeboard
Freestyle Cable-Park Kneeboard
With a shape optimized for park riding, the all new Press kneeboard marries freestyle kneeboarding with cable park wakeboarding like never before. The new shape and fully machined wood core allows you to fully bend into a press or pivot off of a feature. Its continuous rocker provides more pop off kickers from both forward and back riding positions. The reinforced full height 360 degree ABS sidewall and Sintered Enduro Base cranks up its durability, integral for hardcore cable park riding. It also features a 45 degree Micro Edge Bevel and flat base allow for no hang-ups on rails & kickers. We’ve also added a fully removable knee boot that allows the rider fore and aft adjustment. In addition, the PannoLock dual locking strap will keep you in tight as you ride. Although the Press is optimized for cable park knee riding, it rides surprisingly well behind the boat for those looking for versatility and choice in pulls.
• Reinforced Full Height 360 Degree ABS Sidewall for added strength & durability
• Ultra lightweight and durable for incredible versatility at the cable park. Great for use on rails and kickers.
• Sintered Enduro Base for durability on features
• Continuous Rocker more pop in both forward & backward positions
• Flat Base for no hang-ups on rails & kickers
• 45 Degree Micro Edge Bevel
• Repositionable/Removable Knee Pad
• 2 Knee Strap location options