136 - Blue, 141 - Grey
Don’t think Meagan Ethell is just a boat rider, she excels in the park as well and needed a board for her skills… The Metric board was specifically designed for days spent riding in the park. A progressive, three stage rocker profile allows for seamless transitions and the added pop needed to explode off kickers and hit the biggest rails. If you’re working hard to progress this summer and take things to next level than the Metric is the perfect board for you to get out there and push yourself!
- LF Exclusive FlexTrack
- Precision CNC'd Wood/Pu Core
- Single Concave Hull W/ Edge Channels
- Concaved Beveled Rail
- Triax Glass Layup
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker
- LF Exclusive Sintered Grind Base
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail
- Compatible With Any Binding But Recommended With 4D
LIMITED OBSTACLE WARRANTY
Only available on the Australia limited edition boards. If your board fails, due to normal wear and tear, within the first 12 months of purchase it will be replaced under the following conditions.
Within 3 Months: FREE
3-6 Months: $349 replacement fee
6-12 Months: $399 replacement fee
This offer excludes obvious board abuse.
|Size||Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight||Core|
|20.0" - 24.0"
50.8 - 61.0 cm
|60 - 120 lbs
27 - 55 kg
|21.0" - 25.0"
53.3 - 63.5 cm
|90 - 150 lbs
40 - 68 kg
|22.0" - 26.0"
55.9 - 66.0 cm
|130 - 190 lbs
59 - 87 kg
Plush is the perfect binding for all beginner to intermediate riders looking for a comfortable yet stable fit they can rely on to progress. The forgiving EVA impact footbed ensures soft landings, which makes learning new tricks a little less intimidating and a lot more approachable. This open toed boot is built with dual laces and a cuff stretch zone that allows a comfortable fit for all riders on the boat.
- N66 Chassis
- EVA foot-bed
- Dual Lace System
- Medium-Wide Fit
- Impact EVA Chassis Bottom
- Control Liner - This high-end liner is stable and supportive, putting you in complete control. The 2019 models are built with thicker padding for a firmer feel with more rebound energy. The control liner also has a 3D molded Impact EVA bottom featuring 2.5 degrees of can’t, toe lift, a deep heel cup, and a supportive arch underneath your foot.
- Flex Rating 6 Soft
- Cuff Stretch Zone - A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forwards and backwards, as well as side-to-side, without restriction.