136 - Blue, 141 - Grey
Don’t think Meagan Ethell is just a boat rider, she excels in the park as well and needed a board for her skills… The Metric board was specifically designed for days spent riding in the park. A progressive, three stage rocker profile allows for seamless transitions and the added pop needed to explode off kickers and hit the biggest rails. If you’re working hard to progress this summer and take things to next level than the Metric is the perfect board for you to get out there and push yourself!
- LF Exclusive FlexTrack
- Precision CNC'd Wood/Pu Core
- Single Concave Hull W/ Edge Channels
- Concaved Beveled Rail
- Triax Glass Layup
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker
- LF Exclusive Sintered Grind Base
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail
- Compatible With Any Binding But Recommended With 4D
LIMITED OBSTACLE WARRANTY
Only available on the Australia limited edition boards. If your board fails, due to normal wear and tear, within the first 12 months of purchase it will be replaced under the following conditions.
Within 3 Months: FREE
3-6 Months: $349 replacement fee
6-12 Months: $399 replacement fee
This offer excludes obvious board abuse.
|Size||Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight||Core|
|20.0" - 24.0"
50.8 - 61.0 cm
|60 - 120 lbs
27 - 55 kg
|21.0" - 25.0"
53.3 - 63.5 cm
|90 - 150 lbs
40 - 68 kg
|22.0" - 26.0"
55.9 - 66.0 cm
|130 - 190 lbs
59 - 87 kg
The Hitch delivers flexibility and comfort in an affordable performance package. Our time tested high performance IPX chassis keeps you locked to your board and the Impact EVA in the footbed makes for smooth and soft landings.
- Sizes: 4-6, 6-8, 8-10, 10-12, 12-13
- Integrated Upper
- IPX Chassis 6 inch mount
- Impact EVA Chassis Bottom
- EVA foot-bed
- Comfort Liner - Our integrated liner features our softest foam: a great fit for everyone on the boat. This liner provides maximum comfort with just enough support for high-level riders that want a soft, flexible binding
- Dual Lace System
- Cuff Stretch Zone - A stretch zone that connects the upper cuff and lower throat area on selected bindings. This allows the binding to move forwards and backwards, as well as side-to-side, without restriction
- Flex Rating 6 Soft
- Wide Fit