Don’t think Meagan Ethell is just a boat rider, she excels in the park as well and needed a board for her skills… The Metric board was specifically designed for days spent riding in the park. A progressive, three stage rocker profile allows for seamless transitions and the added pop needed to explode off kickers and hit the biggest rails. If you’re working hard to progress this summer and take things to next level than the Metric is the perfect board for you to get out there and push yourself!
- LF Exclusive FlexTrack
- Precision CNC'd Wood/Pu Core
- Single Concave Hull W/ Edge Channels
- Concaved Beveled Rail
- Triax Glass Layup
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker
- LF Exclusive Sintered Grind Base
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail
- Compatible With Any Binding But Recommended With 4D
|Size||Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight||Core|
|20.0" - 24.0"
50.8 - 61.0 cm
|60 - 120 lbs
27 - 55 kg
|21.0" - 25.0"
53.3 - 63.5 cm
|90 - 150 lbs
40 - 68 kg
|22.0" - 26.0"
55.9 - 66.0 cm
|130 - 190 lbs
59 - 87 kg
VIDA 4D BOOT
“These are great out of the box!”- Meagan Ethell
The Vida is Meagan Ethell’s high-performance 4D Binding. With an integrated comfort liner, this binding has an ultra-comfortable pro fit. Thoughtfully designed with performance and style in mind, the new Vida binding gives Meagan the connection and board response she needs to take things to the next level behind the boat or at the cable.
- IPX Chassis
- Impact EVA Chassis Bottom
- Comfort Liner - Our integrated liner features our softest foam: a great fit for everyone on the boat. This liner provides maximum comfort with just enough support for high-level riders that want a soft, flexible binding.
- Cuff Stretch Zone
- Integrated Upper
- EVA foot-bed
- Dual Lace System
- Flex Rating 6 Soft
- Wide Fit
IPX Chassis System
The IPX chassis is a modern classic that sets the standard for 6-inch chassis performance.
The IPX delivers the locked in feeling that demanding riders prefer.
- 3D molded Impact EVA liner bottom has an ergonomic shape designed to support your arch, forefoot, and heel for enhanced athletic performance. The Liquid Force Impact EVA formula provides maximum comfort and superior dampening.
- 6160 Aircraft Aluminum teeth not only lock you into your stance angles, but also add strength to the IPX chassis, eliminating heel lift and plate flex. This gives you more response through the board and binding as you ride.
- Nylon angle locks allow adjustability for stance angle selection while insuring a 100% connection to the board. Attached with large 20mm head IPX chassis the angle lock, once tightened, is a secure lock into the rider’s desired angle.
- Our anatomical footbed with 2.5 degrees of canting will offer the user a new feel when they ride. The canting allows the displacement of forces to stay in line with the rider’s ankles all the way to their hips, with no discomfort.
- This space age material is attached to the bottom of the IP and IPX chassis. Our specially designed foam displaces high energy impact, reduces heel bruises, and is featured on our lower to mid-range product.