HIP SWAGGERING RHYTHM BETWEEN RIDER AND BOARD MEETS OUR MOST ROCK SOLID CONSTRUCTION
The Stub Fish shape has a longboard feel to it, but with the added release of a Koal Fish, and always stays in unison with the rider. It never pushes in front of the rider driving up the wake, never falls behind in the bottom turn, and pretty much predicts when you’re about to shift your weight for a new slaysh. Last but not least – it is also our most affordable value surfer.
- Modello – Less prone to dings, and more connection to the water
- Concave top deck with kick tail
- New rear and front pad design
- 1x 2.9” Black Polycarbonate fin
- Lightweight wakeboard construction