2022 Liquid Force Rdx Wakeboard - Multi
This super clean RDX is sure to be a popular board at Prowake this year with its sweet new design. Perfect for intermediate riders.
A board designed to provide ultra-smooth pop off the wake, with a stylishly smooth, mellow, and controlled ride on the water.
The RDX features quad moulded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave center hull softens the landings for when you really send it!! Hop on this board and have your own Raph Derome Experience...
Progressive Three Stage Rocker / Diamond Square Tail Shape / DISC Hull Center Into Slight V / Quad V Tip Channels / Low Volume Rail with Beveled Edge / Precision PU Core / Molded In Quad Fins with Removable Center Fin / Pro-Glass Combo Layup
2022 Liquid Force Tao 6X Binding - Black
This binding is working so well DG said that he didn’t want any changes moving into 2022. “Keep it the same!”, Daniel said. So, we did… The TAO features a 6X chassis that keeps Daniel secure to the board for booting huge of kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on the rails and comfort for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it’s going to work just fine for you.
- Wide Fit
- Soft Flex Profile
- Integrated Comfort Foam Upper
- Flex Articulating Side Panel Design
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone
- Dual-Zone lacing with Hex locks and end mounts
- 6X™ Chassis System
- Ultra-responsive Frame Rail Geometry with Honeycomb Cross Bracing
- Locking stance adjustment 0-18° with micro teeth
- Black Oxide plated 316 Stainless steel M6 hardware
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Glue-less Locking Frame for a More Sustainable Assembly
- Universally compatible with all insert and Liquid Force Flextrack™ boards
- Sizes: 4-6 (W-5-7), 6-8 (W7-9), 8-10 (W9-11), 10-12, 12-13