2022 Liquid Force Remedy Aero Wakeboard - Multi
With this super lightweight board the Remedy Aero is top of the line for comfort and control on the water with its split tip giving more stability than ever as you edge in towards the wake.
If hard-charging, high flying action is what you’re looking for, the AERO Remedy is built for you...designed with speed, pop, and lightweight maneuverability at the forefront!
Weighing in at an astonishing 5.35 lbs, the AERO Remedy remains one of the LIGHTEST boards in the market. Its split-tip shape and quad fin setup will give you grip for ripping turns and precision control for edging up the wake. Harley is known charging it, and the AERO Remedy will help you push your riding further than ever before.
Aggressive Three Stafe Rocker / Superlight Diamond Split Tip Shape / Lightweight Divinycell CNC'd Aero Core / C4 Carbon Reinforced Top & Base / Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels / Venturi Quad Channel Tips / Thin Profile Low Volume Rails / Pro-Glass Combo Layup
2022 Liquid Force Tao 6X Binding - Black
This binding is working so well DG said that he didn’t want any changes moving into 2022. “Keep it the same!”, Daniel said. So, we did… The TAO features a 6X chassis that keeps Daniel secure to the board for booting huge of kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on the rails and comfort for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it’s going to work just fine for you.
- Wide Fit
- Soft Flex Profile
- Integrated Comfort Foam Upper
- Flex Articulating Side Panel Design
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone
- Dual-Zone lacing with Hex locks and end mounts
- 6X™ Chassis System
- Ultra-responsive Frame Rail Geometry with Honeycomb Cross Bracing
- Locking stance adjustment 0-18° with micro teeth
- Black Oxide plated 316 Stainless steel M6 hardware
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Glue-less Locking Frame for a More Sustainable Assembly
- Universally compatible with all insert and Liquid Force Flextrack™ boards
- Sizes: 4-6 (W-5-7), 6-8 (W7-9), 8-10 (W9-11), 10-12, 12-13