2022 Liquid Force Rhyme Wakeboard - Multi
The Rhyme is constructed to generate a softer spring resulting in a more consistant pop and control. If you love to shred behind the boat this is the board for you.
A purpose-built board with a lower profile and extra core strength, designed to be loose and fast and to cut through chop and fly up any monster wake!
As one of the top wakeboarders on the scene, Guenther needed a board that can keep up with him! The Rhyme has tons of board feel and rebound, with minimal drag. Its 3-Stage Rocker helps you boost off the steepest wakes, and the Paulownia wood core does the rest as our liveliest boat board, hands down.
Aggressive Three Stage Rocker / Diamond Split Tip Shape with Inverted Sidecut Ends / Triple Concave Hull with Edge Channels / FlexZone Tip & Quad Channel Fins / Concaved Beveled Rail / Radius Liquid Rail Sidewall / LF DuraBase with Molded In Fins / Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core / Triax Glass Layup
2022 Liquid Force Tao 6X Binding - Black
This binding is working so well DG said that he didn’t want any changes moving into 2022. “Keep it the same!”, Daniel said. So, we did… The TAO features a 6X chassis that keeps Daniel secure to the board for booting huge of kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on the rails and comfort for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it’s going to work just fine for you.
- Wide Fit
- Soft Flex Profile
- Integrated Comfort Foam Upper
- Flex Articulating Side Panel Design
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone
- Dual-Zone lacing with Hex locks and end mounts
- 6X™ Chassis System
- Ultra-responsive Frame Rail Geometry with Honeycomb Cross Bracing
- Locking stance adjustment 0-18° with micro teeth
- Black Oxide plated 316 Stainless steel M6 hardware
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Glue-less Locking Frame for a More Sustainable Assembly
- Universally compatible with all insert and Liquid Force Flextrack™ boards
- Sizes: 4-6 (W-5-7), 6-8 (W7-9), 8-10 (W9-11), 10-12, 12-13