2022 Liquid Force Rhythm Wakeboard - Multi
The Rythm. The name says it all with this super clean looking board. We are confident that there will be a tone of these floating around the Gold Coast Wakepark this year.
Built for the rider that loves to fly around the park and expects quick, edge to edge response...gets you from rail to rail faster than any other board!
When riding to your own Rhythm, everything falls into place and creativity reaches an all-time high! Guenther's park board features our flex tip technology for insane presses and a durable sintered Grind base that can handle anything you want to throw at it. See what kind of lines you can link up at the park, as you find your own Rhythm.
Diamond Squaretail with Inverted Sidecut Ends / Aggressive, Continuous Rocker / New 1" Narrower Stance Option / LF FlexTrack / Triax Glass Layup / Paulownia Wood CNC'd core / Single Concave Hull with Edge Channels / FlexZone Concave Tip Channels / Concaved , Beveled Rail / Compatible with All Bindings
2022 Liquid Force Idol 4D Binding - Green
A true staple in the LF line, the 2022 Idol 4D remains. With superior toe-to-heel response and easy landings off kickers or tricks out into the flats, the Idol is ready for anything. Raph has truly built a binding ready for whatever the day on the water brings!
- Ankle Lace Loop Heel Hold System
- Dual-Zone lacing with Hex locks and end mounts
- 4D™ Chassis System
- Honeycomb Flex Floor™ Cushioning System
- 45 Degree Angle Attachment Points
- Ultra-responsive Frame Rail Geometry with Honeycomb Cross Bracing
- Locking stance adjustment 0-18° with micro teeth
- Black Oxide plated 316 Stainless steel M6 hardware
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Glue-less Locking Frame for a More Sustainable Assembly
- Reflex performance liner with Dual Density EVA
- 3D contoured Impact EVA liner bottom with Drainage system
- Compatible with Liquid Force Flextrack™ Wakeboards
- Sizes: 6-8,8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13