2022 Liquid Force Tao Wakeboard - Multi
The Liquid Force Tao. A top pick from Prowake and expecially with these new graphics. Available in 4 sizes including the massive 160cm. With flex tips your presses will never look so good.
A High flying, bulletproof, monster of a park board! For those riders that put serious stress on their board and expect it to hold up under tough circumstances!
Find yourself hungry for more at the park? Elevate your riding and your inner foodie by ordering up a 2022 TAO...hot n' fresh off the grill! Better yet, double size it with the 160! Now, go burn off some calories by taking some hot laps at your local park on your brand new TAO!
Full Rounded Scallop Tail Shape / Aggressive Three Stage Rocker / New 1.5" Narrower Stance Option / LF Flex Track Equipped / Paulownia Wood CNC'd Core / Triax Glass Layup / Single Concave Hull with Edge and Tip Channels / Concaved Bevel Rail / Finless / Compatible with All Bindings
2022 Liquid Force Tao 6X Binding - Black
This binding is working so well DG said that he didn’t want any changes moving into 2022. “Keep it the same!”, Daniel said. So, we did… The TAO features a 6X chassis that keeps Daniel secure to the board for booting huge of kickers. The flexible upper allows for tweaked out presses on the rails and comfort for the average rider. Put it this way, if this binding works for Daniel Grant, it’s going to work just fine for you.
- Wide Fit
- Soft Flex Profile
- Integrated Comfort Foam Upper
- Flex Articulating Side Panel Design
- Back Cuff Stretch Zone
- Dual-Zone lacing with Hex locks and end mounts
- 6X™ Chassis System
- Ultra-responsive Frame Rail Geometry with Honeycomb Cross Bracing
- Locking stance adjustment 0-18° with micro teeth
- Black Oxide plated 316 Stainless steel M6 hardware
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Glue-less Locking Frame for a More Sustainable Assembly
- Universally compatible with all insert and Liquid Force Flextrack™ boards
- Sizes: 4-6 (W-5-7), 6-8 (W7-9), 8-10 (W9-11), 10-12, 12-13