2022 Slingshot Bearden 152 Wakeboard
FAST / FIERCE / FLEX
The Bearden 152 is a special signature edition of the Terrain 152 wakeboard, designed for everyone’s favorite “Space Grom,” Mr. Crosse Bearden. Crosse’s moves on the water, dirt, grass and more will leave your jaw on the ground, and the Terrain has been his board of choice to make it all happen! New for 2022, we have added chined rails to the Bearden 152 to allow the board to slide even smoother over bumpy surfaces. The soft flex allows riders to sink deeper into presses and hold them for longer than ever before, and the wide profile is like a cheat code for making it to the end of every obstacle riders come across.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Wide Tip/Tail Profile - The wide profile makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish, and also provides more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed/effort.
- Chined Rails - The toe and heel edges of the board are raised up approximately 4-5mm, creating a small buffer zone between the edges of your board and uneven rail surfaces to help protect your edges.
WHY WE MADE IT
We made the Bearden 152 to celebrate one of the most progressive, humble, and appreciative pro riders in the sport of wakeboarding: Crosse Bearden. It’s based off of one of our top selling models, with small upgrades to meed the needs of the best riders in the park.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
You’ll love the Bearden because of it’s speed and freedom on the water and the ease of pressability on rails. It’s also sure to save your a$$ at some point in your rail-riding pursuit thanks to the addition of chined rails for 2022.
- Bearden 152 board
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Rocker (in)||Weight (lb/kg)|
|152||45||2.8"||7.8lb / 3.5kg|