2022 Slingshot Terrain Wakeboard
PARK / FLEX / TECH
The Terrain is to wakepark riding what beans and rice are to Mexican food: ESSENTIAL! The vertically laminated Atomic Wood Core brings every Slingshot board to life underfoot, and when combined with the Terrain’s ultra-soft flex pattern, riders will be flexing and pressing through the park like a champ! Several of our riders have describes the Terrain as the key to unlocking the nose and tail press, taking their skill and control to new levels within a matter of just a few short sessions. Extra thick sidewalls and the wider tip and tail profile increase both the durability of the board and the likelihood of making it off the end of the obstacle.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Wide Tip/Tail Profile - The wide profile makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish and also provides more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed/effort.
WHY WE MADE IT
We made the Terrain to help entry-level rail riders get to the next level when it comes to pressing and overall control on obstacles.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The Terrain is the key to unlocking nose and tail presses in the park. It’s user-friendly, extremely durable and a blast for all skill levels.
- Terrain Board
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Rocker (in)||Weight (lb/kg)|
|140||43.7||2.7"||7.3lb / 3.3kg|
|144||44.9||2.9"||7.3lb / 3.3kg|
|148||45||2.5"||7.8lb / 3.5kg|
8lb / 3.6kg
2022 Slingshot Grom Binding
STRAPPED / OPEN TOE / YOUTH
The Grom Boot is a smaller and more simplified version of our Option Boot. With years of experience, this open-toe design is meant to accommodate a larger range of foot sizes, be quick and easy to get in/out of, and, most importantly, offer the perfect blend of support and comfort your grom needs to carry full confidence into the wake or obstacles.
- Bottomless Base System - Our Bottomless Base System maximizes riders “feel” and connectivity with their board and the water. Boot liner soles are in direct contact with the boards’ surface, allowing for a more immediate transfer of energy.
- Built-In J Bars - In the heels of the liners, built-in J Bars cup the back of the rider's ankle to eliminate all “play” in the heel of the boot, elevating both the support and performance.
- Tri-Zone Hook-and-Loop Closure - For the groms, hook-and-loop straps are preferred for their ease of use. They allow for quick and easy entry/exit and are tri-zone tunable for different amounts of pressure between the lower/middle/upper zones.
- 3D-Molded Tongue - 3D-Molded Tongues make our boots “fit like a glove” every time you slide in. Forget about the classic wiggle and dance to find the perfect place for your foot with 3D molded tongues the fit is perfect time after time.
- Open Toe Design - The most comfortable and shareable toe box design that allows for an array of different foot sizes and toe shapes, even YOURS!
WHY WE MADE IT
We built the Grom Boot for the growing amount of young rippers out there who are demanding high performance. These aren’t “kids” boots they're footwear for small shredders!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The Grom Boots are high performance, comfortable, quick to get in/out of without the help of others, and the open-toe design will grow with you, delivering multiple seasons of use.
- Grom Boots
- Standard boot mounting hardware
|1 - 3||33 - 33.5||13 - 2||19 - 21|