2022 Slingshot Windsor Wakeboard
PARK / TECH / BOOST
The Windsor is based off of one of our most popular park boards, the Coalition, but with mods to make it more suitable for hard edging, huge kicker hits and deeper presses. With subtle tip and tail channels and a more aggressive rail profile, the Windsor offers the perfect amount of traction to give riders confidence around the corners, releasing off the water for air tricks, and landing with speed after hanging out in the air for a few seconds following kicker hits. The flex tips help riders lock into nose and tail presses with ease and the new size range from 141 up to 153 accommodates park riders of every size.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Hybrid Rocker Profile - Delivering the best of both worlds, the Hybrid Rocker Profile is a happy medium with a little more pop than a continuous rocker, but still nice and fast on the water.
- Signature Flex Tips -Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Tip and Tail Channels - Subtle channels pressed into the tip and tail of the board provide additional traction while on edge without restricting the board’s freedom on obstacles.
WHY WE MADE IT
We made the Windsor to keep up with one of the fastest-paced cable riders in the world, James Windsor. From corner tricks to kickers to 270’s on and 450’s off, James is ALL OVER the park with arguably more water time than any other pro rider on our team.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The Windsor is like a chameleon, adapting quickly to almost any riding style. From hard-edging corner and kicker fanatics to more tech-based rail junkies, every style of rider finds a bounty of success with the Windsor.
- Windsor board
- 4-.75” X 6” (1.9 X 15.2 CM) Wake Fins
|Length (cm)||Width (cm)||Rocker (in)||Weight (lb/kg)|
|141||44.2||2.8"||7.6lb / 3.4kg|
|145||44.5||2.8"||7.6lb / 3.4kg|
|149||45.4||3"||7.8lb / 3.5kg|
|153||45.4||3"||8.2lb / 3.7kg|
2022 Slingshot Grom Binding
STRAPPED / OPEN TOE / YOUTH
The Grom Boot is a smaller and more simplified version of our Option Boot. With years of experience, this open-toe design is meant to accommodate a larger range of foot sizes, be quick and easy to get in/out of, and, most importantly, offer the perfect blend of support and comfort your grom needs to carry full confidence into the wake or obstacles.
- Bottomless Base System - Our Bottomless Base System maximizes riders “feel” and connectivity with their board and the water. Boot liner soles are in direct contact with the boards’ surface, allowing for a more immediate transfer of energy.
- Built-In J Bars - In the heels of the liners, built-in J Bars cup the back of the rider's ankle to eliminate all “play” in the heel of the boot, elevating both the support and performance.
- Tri-Zone Hook-and-Loop Closure - For the groms, hook-and-loop straps are preferred for their ease of use. They allow for quick and easy entry/exit and are tri-zone tunable for different amounts of pressure between the lower/middle/upper zones.
- 3D-Molded Tongue - 3D-Molded Tongues make our boots “fit like a glove” every time you slide in. Forget about the classic wiggle and dance to find the perfect place for your foot with 3D molded tongues the fit is perfect time after time.
- Open Toe Design - The most comfortable and shareable toe box design that allows for an array of different foot sizes and toe shapes, even YOURS!
WHY WE MADE IT
We built the Grom Boot for the growing amount of young rippers out there who are demanding high performance. These aren’t “kids” boots they're footwear for small shredders!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
The Grom Boots are high performance, comfortable, quick to get in/out of without the help of others, and the open-toe design will grow with you, delivering multiple seasons of use.
- Grom Boots
- Standard boot mounting hardware
|1 - 3||33 - 33.5||13 - 2||19 - 21|