2024 Liquid Force Rdx Wakeboard
Ultra-smooth pop off the wake and ultimate confidence on the water!
The 2024 Liquid Force RDX Wakeboard offers an ultra-smooth pop off the wake and ultimate confidence on the water. With quad molded-in fins for extra hold and a Progressive 3-Stage Rocker for that perfect pop, the RDX is designed for riders looking to grow their bag of tricks quickly. Plus, its Double Inside a Single Concave (D-I-S-C) Hull ensures soft landings, making it a great choice for riders of all levels. Find your perfect RDX size from 130cm to 146cm, now available at ProWake!
The RDX features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. Its Progressive 3-Stage Rocker gives you all the pop you are looking for, while the single to double concave center hull softens the landings for when you really send it!! Take a set on an RDX today, you'll be surprised at how quickly your bag of tricks starts to grow. With a size range from 130cm all the way up to 146cm, there’s an RDX for every rider.
- The Double Inside a Single Concave (D-I-S-C) Hull provides riders with softer landings, who doesn’t like the feeling of landing on clouds – right?
- As riders progress from Novice to Intermediate Riding, you can remove the center replaceable fin to unlock even more of the board’s potential! Keep it in for a tighter feel on the water or remove for a looser and more fluid experience.
- Quad V Tip Channels - Focuses Water Flow Through Tip/Tail for Faster Tracking While on Edge
- Equipped with 3-Position M6 Inserts
- Optimized with Liquid Force 6X/6R Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Bindings Featuring 6" Mounting Spread
- Progressive 3-Stage Rocker
- Precision PU Core
- Tip/Tail Shape: Diamond Square Tail
- DISC Hull Into Slight V | Quad V Tip Channels
- Molded-In Quad Fins with Removable Center Fin