2024 Hyperlite Motive Wakeboard
Discover the perfect board for beginners at ProWake with the 2024 Hyperlite Motive Wakeboard. Endorsed by Hyperlite for its user-friendly design, it features a continuous rocker, Biolite 3 core, and Monocoque construction, ensuring a smooth ride and durability. Available in two sizes, it's an excellent choice for those looking to build their wakeboarding skills from the ground up.
- Continuous Rocker - A Continuous rocker provides a super smooth and predictable kick off the wake, keeping speed but giving plenty of time for smooth grabs and stylish transitions.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) - 2/10
- Biolite 3 – The core you want under your feet, from beginner to pro. Biolite 3 PU foam is wrapped in fibreglass for an added strength to handle punishment but is lighter and more durable than anything in wakeboard history. Welcome to Hyperlite’s nuclear deterrent.
- 6 Degree Edge Bevel - a super smooth rounded edge profile, so whether you come into an edge mellow or aggressive, it will always feel comfortable.
- Monocoque Construction - An outer glass wrap from the bottom to the top, so the flash line is switched out from the weakest point of the board to the strongest. It is also renowned as the most durable construction in wakeboarding.
- Layered Bi-Axial Glass – Ensure your board doesn’t soften over the years; layered fibreglass will help keep you poppin’.
- V Bottom Hull - Helps to promote edge use by rolling into edges and providing a stable platform once on edge.
- Centre Mounted Fins – A super easy tracking fin to stabilise and track through turns.
- Subtle Outer Molded Fins
- Riding Ability: Beginner
(134cm) - Up to 80Kgs
(140cm) - 70Kgs and Up