Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2023 Liquid Force Peak Boots
Right. Next in line here, we've got the Liquid Force Peak. This boot is unreal because it's pretty much customizable to any rider.
Depending what tricks they want to do on the water. If they're after a looser boot, you can use all the laces or none of them.
Whatever you want to do. It's also got that inner liner designed for if you want to walk around the park without cutting your feet.
You get that extra support and comfort. Check it out.
Whether you are hitting the park, wake, or finding the perfect winch spot, the Peak 6X is your binding. Loaded with all the features of the 4D version, it packs a punch for any rider. Whatever you are dropping into, make sure your feet are comfortable and supported all day long with the Peak 6X.
- Ultra-responsive Frame Rail Geometry with Honeycomb Cross Bracing
- Locking stance adjustment 0-18˚ with micro teeth
- Black Oxide plated 316 Stainless steel M6 hardware
- Full-length Chassis Water Drainage System
- TPE Chassis Impact Dampening Base
- Glue-less Locking Frame for a More Sustainable Assembly
- WalkOut Reflex Liner with Velcro and Dual-Zone elastic
- 3D contoured Impact EVA liner bottom with Drainage system
- Rubber traction pods provide extra grip and long-wearing durability
- Universally compatible with all insert and Liquid Force Flextrack™ boards
- Sizes: 4-6,6-8, 8-9, 9-10, 10-11, 11-12, 12-13+
Check out our Liquid Force collection here.