Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2022 Slingshot Contrast Wakeboard
The Slingshot Contrast. Available in three sizes this year. The 34, the 38 and the 42. Absolute ripper of a board.
It's got the stiff belly in it but it's also got the flexi tip and tail. Perfect for your maximum contact on the rails yet the stiff belly for behind the boat, getting that maximum pop off that wake.
All round board. Can't go wrong. It's got your belly channels in it so you're gonna get that support and stability on the water.
And you've also got those fins, so when you're riding the cable park and you're just getting into the sport. You get your control yet you take them out when you start hitting the obstacles.
Perfect for all skill levels. Seriously, the design on this one as well is epic. You can't go wrong. I might even get one.
ALL TERRAIN / CARVE / TECH
The tapered Flex Tips and a more rigid belly give the Contrast the perfect blend of cable and boat performance - it has all the pop and ollie power you need for behind boat while the Flex Tips deliver unmatched press-ability in the park. It’s a fast-carving, freeride board that will cover all the bases - from first-timers all the way to Carro Djupsjo status! The Contrast is a fast, easy-riding board built for all riding environments ... for the girl who can’t be bothered by a couple of butterflies and a pinch of glitter.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, producing unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle...Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- 3-Stage Rocker Profile - Slower board speed on the water, bigger pop off the wake. Ideal for boat riding or for locking into different sections of the flex on the cable or nose and tail presses.
- Signature Flex Tips - Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Belly Channels - Gives riders an added sense of stability and confidence when approaching the wake/obstacles, as well as more effortless edge control
Check out our Slingshot collection here.