Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2022 Slingshot Copy Cat Wakeboard
The Slingshot Copycat. Take a look at it. This year. This is brand new to the slingshot line and you can see how cool it is.
You're gonna know that everyone's gonna love this board on the water. It's inspired by girls and it's designed for cable exclusive riding. Some of the key features about this board is its narrow stance designed for maximum control and comfort on the water.
If you're not too tall, you don't want that super wide stance so bringing it together makes it a lot more comfortable and user friendly.
You're also going to find super slick on the bottom giving it that fast loose feeling for maximum control on the water when you're doing your spins and your obstacles and you're hitting those kickers. Come down. Check it out. This board is sick!
With an endorsement from the hottest new crew in women’s cable wakeboarding, the Copycat Pro is built to be the ultimate park board for hardcore cable riders. Combining all the best features of boards like the Coalition and Valley, This board is fast and free on the water, with a medium-soft flex pattern intended to deliver “all the feels” at all the right times. Standout features include a narrower stance and chined rails to get you “over the humps” and bumps of all kinds of terrain. The Copycats club is one of a kind and we are honoured to be able to build the board that enables this crew to keep pushing the limits of cable wakeboarding.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong. Reduces overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Singleshot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, producing unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle...Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue, delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Wide Tip / Tail Profile - The wide profile makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish, and also provides more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed/effort.
- Chined Rails - The toe and heel edges of the board are raised up approximately 4-5 mm creating a small buffer zone between the edges of your board and uneven rail surfaces to help protect your edges.
Check out our Slingshot collection here.