Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2024 Slingshot Nomad Wakeboard
2024 Slingshot Nomad. Everyone knows that cable boards are getting bigger and bigger every year. The bigger the board, the softer the landing, the more flex and this nomad is the grandfather of bigger boards.
Being the first board to reach over 150 centimeters. You can check it out. The sleek design this year looks like a race car. It's so sleek it looks so good on the water. You need to come down and check this out. It's available. It goes all the way up to a 160.
This is a must-have in the collection if you're a cable rider. Another feature, it does have the removable fins as well for when you're getting added traction on the water with belly channels as well.
So you're going to get that sense of added stability while you're cruising around the lake. I love it. I'm getting one.
ALL-TERRAIN / CRUISE / DRIFT
The Nomad is the board that inspired a revolution in wakeboarding over the past decade. Bigger boards are undoubtedly here to stay, and the Nomad is the GODFATHER of this movement. Released in 2015, it was the first board to cross the line of 150 centimetres, offered all the way up to 160cm. The benefit? Bigger pop, more stability, slower planning speeds and more controlled landings. Thanks to our thinner wood-core constructions, we’re able to produce a board of this size without a dramatic increase in swing weight. Whether you prefer to ride behind the boat or in the park, the Nomad is a whole new feel an excellent choice to reinvigorate riders who claim to have “been there and done that”.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Belly Channels - Gives riders an added sense of stability and confidence when approaching the wake/ obstacles, as well as more effortless edge control.
Check out our Slingshot collection here.