Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2024 Slingshot Salmon Wakeboard
The Slingshot Salmon. Say no more. Look at the design of this. Absolutely unreal. It's got to be my favorite design that slingshot has ever put on a board.
Coming in the one size of a 155. This board is super big. Inspired by the nomad, to give maximum support on the water.
You're also going to find that you get soft landings and maximum pop off those kickers. The slight difference though between this and the nomad. You're going to find it super slick on that water.
There's no channeling. There's no fins. Designed for your cable riders that are looking for that maximum contact on the rails.
Another key feature on all the slingshot boards. It's got embedded sidewalls into the grain.
Into the timber. Giving it that strong robust, I could drop it now. I won't, but I could. That's how strong it is.
FRESH / WILD / FREE
The Salmon is a special signature edition of our 155 Nomad board, designed exclusively for wake-park ripper Victor Salmon. Victor rode the Nomad for several seasons prior and absolutely fell in love with the outline, length and rocker profile, but couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like with an entirely flat base so we built it for him and put a salmon on it for good luck. It was one of the most popular models for core cable riders in 2021, and with a design like this, we expect the trend to continue throughout the 2022 season.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
Check out our Slingshot collection here.