Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2024 Slingshot Volt Wakeboard
The 2024 Slingshot Volt. This board is sick. have a look at this. Super clean, really cool design this year. They really mixed it up with the colors.
And it comes in 3 different sizes. This board here is designed for your everyday cable rider that's hitting kickers, hitting the rails.
You're gonna see on the back here. it's hard to see but it's got a concave on the ends, on the tip and the tail, designed for maximum control on those rails to help hold you on to it.
Perfect for your everyday rider. Get one of these!
PARK / TECH / BOOST
The Volt is a cable-specific board, resulting from nearly 15 years of R&D with some of the best riders in the world. Developed out of the need for a high-performance plus-sized park board, the Volt is an excellent choice for well-rounded park riders looking to do a little bit of everything. One of the most exciting features of the Volt lies in the tip and tail, which feature an elliptical concave that wraps around round surfaces, giving the rider more “hold” or control, yet at the same time this feature presses flat on even surfaces.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allow for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivalled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Signature Flex Tips - Designed to make nose and tail presses more exhilarating. Flex Tips move the flex point out from the belly of the board and more into the tips for a whole new feel on rails.
- Elliptical Concave - Elliptical concave in the tips and tails creates more excitement when flowing from rail-to-rail on the water, and also helps riders hold on to nose and tail presses as the tips literally “wrap around” rounded sliding surfaces.
Check out our Slingshot collection here.