Brendan Reviewing the NEW 2024 Slingshot Bearden Wakeboard
Finally come out with my pro model. Nah, just joking. this is Bearden's board and you can see here that this board is sick.
It's a 152 and this is an unreal cable board but not just cable, I've also seen this board on the dirt, the grass, the water. I've seen it pretty much anything. This is an all-round board for any terrain.
You need to go out and get this board today! Some of it's key features are, obviously the size. Coming in at one biggest size, is perfect if you want a maximum contact on the rails with it's wider profile.
It's also got the beveled edge. Making it easier riding through that rougher waters, so for nice smooth ride, super loose feel with the flat bottom. You can't go past the Brendan Paige, bu- the Bearden Board, sorry. Bearden.
FAST / FIERCE / FLEX
The Bearden 152 is a special signature edition of the Terrain 152 wakeboard, designed for everyone’s favorite “Space Grom,” Mr. Crosse Bearden. Crosse’s moves on the water, dirt, grass and more will leave your jaw on the ground, and the Terrain has been his board of choice to make it all happen! New for 2022, we have added chined rails to the Bearden 152 to allow the board to slide even smoother over bumpy surfaces. The soft flex allows riders to sink deeper into presses and hold them for longer than ever before, and the wide profile is like a cheat code for making it to the end of every obstacle riders come across.
- Atomic Wood Core - Vertically laminated wood core construction is what gives Slingshot boards their famous flavor and flex.
- Carbon Bedrock Inserts - Light, flexible and super strong, our Carbon Bedrock Inserts reduce overall board weight, increases pull strength and allows for a more consistent flex under foot.
- Single-Shot Fusion Sidewalls - Our innovative manufacturing process literally infuses the rail into the core of the board with a single shot, eliminating the need for fasteners or staples, which produces unrivaled dampening and durability.
- Ballistic Base - With .7mm’s of bulletproof protection between your board and the surfaces you’re sliding across, this base layer is ready for battle. Put to the test daily by some of the most daring park riders in the game.
- Continuous Rocker Profile - This continuous curve equates to faster board speed on the water, allowing you to ride for longer periods of time with less arm fatigue and delivering an exciting, fast and fun feel.
- Wide Tip/Tail Profile - The wide profile makes it easier to stay locked onto rails all the way to the finish, and also provides more surface area to keep you on top of the water with less speed/effort.
- Chined Rails - The toe and heel edges of the board are raised up approximately 4-5mm, creating a small buffer zone between the edges of your board and uneven rail surfaces to help protect your edges.
Check out our Slingshot collection here.