2024 Liquid Force Virago Wakeboard
#VIRAGANG is taking over! A bullet proof board for the rider that wants to send it!
Introducing the 2024 Liquid Force Virago Wakeboard, designed to take your riding to the next level and dominate the water like a pro! This board, endorsed by Anna Nikstad and her #VIRAGANG, offers incredible power and versatility. With features like a narrower outline, aggressive 3-stage rocker, V-tip channels for precision, and an all-inclusive design, the Virago is built for peak performance, regardless of the rider's gender. Whether you're charging hard, pressing like a boss, or taking it easy, the Virago delivers unmatched performance. Get ready to rule the water with the Virago – now available at ProWake!
Built to meet Anna Nikstad’s every need, the Virago charges hard! With a mellower flex for presses like a boss the Virago locks in on any pipe thanks to the tip and tail V-tip channels. A narrower profile make the virago quick on the water and cuts into the XL kicker with force when paired with the aggressive continuous rocker. Built for going big, but don’t let that fool you, the Virago can also be a gentle pussy cat for anyone.
- Narrower outline combined with aggressive 3 stage rocker keep the Virago locked in and quick response from toe to heel.
- V-tip channels grip for hard cuts and are paired with a triple concave hull to lock into pipes but still have freedom to move around on features.
- The Virago is an all-inclusive board set to blur gender lines, designed with peak performance in mind...no matter who's riding it!
- Equipped with LF Exclusive FlexTrack - Unlimited Stance Options!
- Optimized Board Flex with Liquid Force 4D Model Bindings
- Universal Compatibility with All Wakeboard Bindings
- Hybrid Aggressive Continuous Rocker
- Full Paulownia Wood Profiled "Split Core" - Made at the LF Solar Powered Fun Factory
- Triple Concave Hull with V-Tip Channels
- Center Venturi Slot - Quick Pick-Up Speed
- Tip/Tail Shape: Full Rounded Thumbtail
- Liquid Rails
- Sintered Grind Base
- Finless Design